To strengthen our team, we are looking for a IT Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at the Ismaning location near Munich.
- Identification and selection of strategic customers in the IT and IoT environment and creation of a DACH sales strategy
- Establishment and expansion of the sales pipeline for the acquisition of new customers or sales partners
- Preparation of offers in coordination with the pre-sales department
- Planning and implementation of sales-promoting activities Support and consulting of content-related inquiries regarding our solution spectrum with customers as well as ongoing coordination with internal departments
- Providing impetus for product development as well as sales markets
- Execution of campaigns, consulting appointments, preparation of business cases and training
- you have successfully completed your studies, e.g. economics, business informatics, communication sciences or comparable knowledge in professional training
- you have a strong affinity for software and a high level of technical/analytical understanding
- you have experience in selling IT services and solutions and have a proven track record of successful acquisitions
- you are responsible for your own work, a team player and highly motivated
- you have excellent communication skills in German and English language
- you enjoy networking
- you are driven by personal success and your contribution to the company’s growth
- exciting and diverse activities in an innovative area
- working for a nationally and internationally leading company in the IT industry
- a relaxed work environment in a highly motivated international team
- flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- equipment with best hardware and latest software
- support for individual training, certifications and self-development
- regular team events
As part of the Dutch ICT Group, CIS Solutions is committed to doing its part in making the world a little smarter every day. The ICT Group is spread over 14 locations in different countries with more than 1,500 employees.
CIS Solutions has both extensive multi-domain expertise and deep industry knowledge. Integrating these strengths into compelling technology solutions puts us in a unique position to help our customers make their business processes more efficient, flexible, simple, secure and – as a result – more sustainable.
We offer not only software consulting, but also individual and customized software development services as well as our own “out of the box” software solutions for digital transformation, especially IoT.
We look forward to you
Could we convince you?
Then please send your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and the next possible starting date.