To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Solution Architect (m/f/d) at our Ismaning office near Munich, or in customer projects – Berlin, Nuremberg, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Cologne, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart
- Your main focus is the design of architectures for IoT solutions in cloud environments
- You design innovative IoT, Industry 4.0 and cloud solutions
- You work in a team with sales and are the contact for questions about products and architecture regarding IoT, Industry 4.0 and cloud
- You design innovative IoT solutions with a focus on device integration and streaming analytics and are involved in the creation of customer-specific business cases and benefits
- You create professional and technical solutions for IoT and Industry 4.0-related tenders based on the digital business platform
- You develop comprehensive end-to-end IoT solutions for the requirements of certain industries
- You carry out PoCs and create product and solution demos for departments and contacts at the CxO level
- You have a degree in computer science or a compatible qualification
- Experience in working and managing one or more IT teams, preferable on IoT and industry 4.0 fields
- Experience with IT infrastructure and cloud development
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience with integration patterns
- Experience with IT security management and network
- Experience in business analysis
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and system thinking skills
- Language German and English
- exciting and diverse activities in an innovative area
- working for a nationally and internationally leading company in the IT industry
- a relaxed work environment in a highly motivated international team
- flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- equipment with best hardware and latest software
- support for individual training, certifications and self-development
- regular team events
As part of the Dutch ICT Group, CIS Solutions is committed to doing its part in making the world a little smarter every day. The ICT Group is spread over 14 locations in different countries with more than 1,500 employees.
CIS Solutions has both extensive multi-domain expertise and deep industry knowledge. Integrating these strengths into compelling technology solutions puts us in a unique position to help our customers make their business processes more efficient, flexible, simple, secure and – as a result – more sustainable.
We offer not only software consulting, but also individual and customized software development services as well as our own “out of the box” software solutions for digital transformation, especially IoT.
We look forward to you
Could we convince you?
Then please send your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and the next possible starting date.